If you want to know Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA), then read this page. As we told you earlier, it is our primary goal to offer our users the best services by providing them good content. We provide our users mods, apps, and APK files. We respect our audience and provide them safe, good, and entertaining content. We also respect the owners of the files that are uploaded to this site.
We want to make sure that our content infringes any third party’s copyrights. To make things clear for Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA), we announce that the files created by third-party’s are provided here only for general knowledge purposes and we are not affiliated in any way neither with files uploaded here nor the developers.
One more thing to clear is that any file or link provided on this site is obtained from third-parties websites because they were freely available there or the developers submitted them.
If you are the original owner of the files uploaded to this site and did not authorize us to use the content, then you must have to inform us by writing us a letter or email.
We will not take any action unless you provide us the following documents.
- Your signature whether it is physical or electronic.
- Identification of the copyrighted work to have been infringed.
- Identification of material or subject that is claimed to be infringing.
- Your contact information such as your email address, phone number, and home address. So that we can contact you.
- A statement where you tell us that the notification is accurate and under the penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of copyrighted material.